When you register a company with Mint Formations, you become eligible for a free business account from Barclays Bank. Business bank accounts are essential for operating a limited company in the UK, as business transactions cannot be processed via personal accounts.
As business bank account specialists at Mint Formations, we understand the importance of choosing the right account for your Barclays business bank account. We believe Barclays meets all your business banking needs.
- Using a business debit card
- instead of a checkbook
- Mobile and online banking
- For 12 months, you can bank for free
When you choose to open a business bank account with Mint Formations, you can save time and effort, ensuring your new business bank account is set up correctly and quickly.
Business account at Barclays
Our team will forward your company’s details to Barclays bank via a secure channel once it has been approved and incorporated with Companies House. You will receive a call from Barclays two working days later and set up a meeting with your business manager. It takes between one and two working days for Barclays to verify your identity and activate your new Barclays business bank account. They will inform you about the documents and requirements during this call.
Get Barclays’ professional guidance for your business
- The professionals at Barclays Business Banking will support you with professional guidance to handle your banking in an easy and efficient manner, regardless of whether you’re just starting out or setting up another business.
- In addition to telephone support, you will be able to contact a dedicated business banking manager.
How does Barclays benefit you?
As a valued customer of Mint Formations, you will receive all the services you would expect from a blue-chip bank.
Barclays business bank account offer the following features:
- You will get 12 months of free banking after that date and the best offer on banking fees after that date
- Barclays Loyalty Bonus: Charges are reduced the longer you bank with them
- You can manage your Barclays account online, by phone, through the Barclays mobile app or in a branch
- With business banking made easy, you can manage your account online and on the go using a mobile app
- Pingit lets you receive payments instantly just by using your mobile number
- Our business banking telephone team provides guidance and support
- Our best-in-class customer support team never rests until your issue is resolved
- resolved, as well as…
Non-UK residents are not currently eligible for Barclays business bank account unless they meet certain criteria according to Barclays’ terms and conditions.
A Barclays International Barclays business bank account does not require residency but does offer an international Barclays business bank account. A deposit of £25,000 is usually required to open the account. Applicants who are non-residents must file their applications at Barclays International in the Isle of Man. Bank accounts with this designation are classified as offshore but may be located in London, the Isle of Man, or Jersey. Contact Barclays directly for more information.